Followers

Monday, March 18, 2013

Ahoy!

Good morning!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  Mine was a little hectic with a sick kiddo, but we enjoyed the warmer weather.

Today is my turn to post on the Getting Cricky blog.  Here is what I am sharing...

I used the Pirate Tales and Fish Scales set from K. Andrew Designs for the sentiment.  The image is from Jellypark and colored with Bic Markits and Copics.  The DP is ColorBok.

There are still plenty of sets available in the K. Andrew Designs shop, so head over and get yours.

Challenges...
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Robyn's Fetish - Must Use Green
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

11 comments:

brenda said...

Very bright and inviting Rhonda and so pretty.

B x

Lisa said...

This is absolutely adorable!! I love the image!! What a fabulous card, Rhonda!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

loz said...

Gorgeous card and colors. I spotted this on MIM..Loz

Stef H said...

this is adorable. you can send some of that warmer weather here. we're back to winter... i mean WINTER! it's windy and 19F. ugh.

hugs :)

Glittered Paws said...

What a cute boy card - and love the layout too. I'm going to have to get out my Bic markers and try them.

Janis Lewis said...

Great image, coloring, and I love the way you did the background with different paper squares!
Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. Good luck in the draw, and I hope you'll join us again for our next challenge.
:) Janis

Andrea W said...

Fantastic card! The fun colors and image are very eye catching. I found you at Make It Monday.

Diane said...

Oh Rhonda this is super cute sweetie !! Any little feller is going to love this !! Thanks so much for playing at Robyn's Fetish this week !!

hugs Diane xx

Miradormakings said...

I love that image and your layout is great. Thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

Joan x

Meihsia Liu said...

What a fabulous card! Love the cute image. Thank you so much for sharing at Make It Monday. ^_^

Suzanne C said...

What a sweet card! Cute image! Love the color blocking in the background. Glad you joined us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!